Welcome to the Studio X Online Registration System!
Please read the following guidelines carefully before completing your registration.
1. Studio X requires a $25.00 registration fee per person or a $40.00 registration fee per family for all new registrations. This fee will be billed immediatly once your registration has been processed.
2. Studio X requires all monthly tuition payments be paid by automatic payment via credit card or bank draft on the 1st of each month. You will be required to submit your payment information to complete your online registration. Once your registration form is processed by our office your first month's tuition will be billed immediatly along with the registration fee. If you are registering mid-month your first months tution will be prorated accordingly. All future payments will then come out automatically on the 1st of each month. If at anytime you need to change or update your billing information you can do this via our online account system or at the front desk of our studios.
3. All tuition payments are NON-REFUNDABLE. We do not refund tuition for any reason.
4. If at any time you decide to withdraw from classes at Studio X, an Add/Drop form must be completed and turned in to the front desk at the studio. Tuition will continue to be billed automatically until a Drop/Add form has been recieved.
5. Once you have submitted your registration form, you will recieve a confirmation email at the address provided. Please review this email carefully to make sure all information submitted is correct.
6. Once you have submitted your registration, if the class(es) you registered for are already progess, you may begin attending classes immediatly. If you are registering for a future session, please take note of the session start date, and begin attending classes accordingly.
7. For any problems with the registration system or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 701-839-8369.
To begin your registration please select "Register" next to the desired class from the list below. If the class you're looking for says "Wait List" the class is currently at capacity and is not accepting new students. However, by adding yourself to the wait list you will be given first priority if a vacancy becomes available.
If you plan to register for more then one class, or register multiple students, you will have the opportunity to add these later in the registration process.
Please check and double check, that you are registering and selecting classes for the correct session, day, instructor, and skill level.
If you are unsure of any of these things please call us at 701-839-8369.